|Aerial View||Priests' Circle|
The land now known as Mount Vernon Cemetery was previously known as the “Lands of Nellfield” and in 1827 was renamed by the then owners as “Mount Vernon”.
The Archdiocese of St Andrews and Edinburgh acquired the in 1895 and it became Mount Vernon Cemetery. The first burial was in 1895.
49 Mount Vernon Road
Tel: 0131 664 3064
Mount Vernon Management Committee:
Mr Robert Belderbos (Chairman)
Rev. Scott Deeley
Mr Richard Marzec (Treasurer)
Mrs Paula Grant (Finance and Deeds of Burial)
Mrs Kasia Faraday (Records)
Mr W Henderson